Well-groomed, well mannered
Energetic, self-motivated & high level of involvement
Confident and assertive in handling external agencies, partners etc.,
Possess a positive attitude to work hard and take extra initiatives.
Specific area of expertise:
Should possess good communication skills and proficient in local language
Proactive and willingness to explore new possibilities in marketing initiatives
Willingness to travel
Should possess and be willing to commute in own vehicle (two-wheeler)
1. Identify and sign-up channel partnership tie-ups of category brands / products / services Eg. Babyshops, fitness centers, yoga centers, prenatal centers, scan centers, baby shops, spas, beauty salons, fitness centres and any other non hospital source where we have foot falls of our TG.
3. Monitor and track channel partners for generation of leads and meet set targets for presentation audience through affinity marketing / channel marketing initiatives.
4. Trigger cross promotion opportunities with Regional partners and procure offerings and gifts for sales promotions on FOC and maintain the Gross Merchandise Value.
6. Organize , conceptualize & Execute events, activities, workshops of all scale Interface with centers to ensure database reporting for corporate initiatives.
7. Implement Central Marketing departments initiatives at state level.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Desired Candidate Profile
Lifecell International Private Ltd(Asia Cryo-Cell)
LifeCell, established in 2004, is India's leading provider of preventive healthcare services for family wellness, such as stem cellbanking and diagnostic testing, with facilities at Chennai & Gurgaon with a network spanning over 200 cities in India and abroad. BabyCord, LifeCell's umbilical cord stem cell preservation services, is world's second largest with over 50,000 parents preserving their baby's stem cells with it each year and around 3,00,000 lakh parents already having trusted LifeCell.
With the recent launch of BabyCord Share, a community-based approach towards stem cell access, is a global first and aims to provide families in India better future access to stem cells than even currently possible in advanced countries such as the United States. LifeCell's processing, storage and testing facilities are the most accredited having received recognition's from domestic and global bodies such as the AABB (formerly American Association of Blood Banks), College of American Pathologists, National Accreditation Board for Laboratories, World Health Organisation, amongst many others, and is also US FDA registered.
BabyShield, LifeCell's preventive genetic screening and diagnostic testing services, is India's market leader for newborn screening services and recently forayed into prenatal screening.
Recruiter Name:Swati Bhatia
Contact Company:Lifecell International Private Ltd(Asia Cryo-Cell)