1. To achieve the target sales that is communicated from time to time.
2. To visit hospital every day and meet Gynecologist and generate leads of expectant mothers.
3. To give 3 presentations to expectant parents per day.
4. To enter the leads generated from the field and to fill the activities carried out in the field daily in CRM.
5. To project an appropriate image of the company in the field (expectant mother and doctors)
6. To inform all activities happening in hospital such as competitor activities and market feedback to Center Head.
7. To take Center Heads to all A class doctors and hospital for relationship building routinely.
8. Any other work as assigned by the superior from time to time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Lifecell International Private Ltd(Asia Cryo-Cell)
With the recent launch of BabyCord Share, a community-based approach towards stem cell access, is a global first and aims to provide families in India better future access to stem cells than even currently possible in advanced countries such as the United States. LifeCell's processing, storage and testing facilities are the most accredited having received recognition's from domestic and global bodies such as the AABB (formerly American Association of Blood Banks), College of American Pathologists, National Accreditation Board for Laboratories, World Health Organisation, amongst many others, and is also US FDA registered.
BabyShield, LifeCell's preventive genetic screening and diagnostic testing services, is India's market leader for newborn screening services and recently forayed into prenatal screening.
Recruiter Name:Thomas Keerthi Keerthi
Contact Company:Lifecell International Private Ltd(Asia Cryo-Cell)